Optimize Your Landing Pages With Zipify Pages
The purchase funnel is a simple way to visualise the complex process of garnering leads and converting them into paying customers. Breaking it down into this format helps understand what it is and how to implement it into a business plan. After all, acquiring and converting new leads is vital for a full-funnel marketing campaign. The upper part of the funnel takes care of driving users to the site, transforming them into leads and purchasers in the lower part of the funnel.
What is Zipify
Zipify offers two different products, both aiming at improving your funnel:
– Zipify Pages: Create custom landing pages fully integrated with Shopify to help improve the upper part of the purchase funnel.
– One-click upsell: A Pre and post-purchase upsell flow, helping to improve the lower part of the funnel.
This article focuses on Zipify pages. Click here to learn more about One Click Upsell.
Zipify Pages Features
Zipify offers a Landing Page builder that allows you to fully customise your pages with a simple drag and drop process. The user interface is highly user friendly and allows you to customise every block in building the page.
Here are the major features of Zipify Pages:
Thousands of Pre-Built Templates
Allow other people who have done the research to give you a head start. Starting off from scratch is not a necessity; indeed, testing with successful ones will allow you to build your own in the long run.
Native Shopify Integration
Zipifys native Shopify integration means that you can select world-class landing pages just like you would select a theme for your store.
A/B testing is a crucial element of eCommerce. It helps you understand the customers’ behaviour on your website and improve the conversion rates by changing your website and design.
The goal of A/B testing is to find out what your customers are looking for and what content they react to the most. Zipify allows you to do this and measure results accordingly.
Mobile Only Pages
Many companies have been adopting this trend to provide an easier and more convenient shopping experience for their customers.
Doing so will make it as simple as possible for people to find what they’re looking for and then buy it.
A user’s mobile journey is very different from one on a desktop, so it should be treated accordingly.
Opt-In Light Boxes
Capturing leads is as important as converting users who are on your site. This feature allows you to collect users’ email addresses whilst they go through your funnel.
Getting accurate data is an integral part of running an e-commerce. Zipify has a robust analytics interface that can give you a summary in one place, rather than having to depend on multiple data sources.
Shopify Blog Integration
Content marketing is a highly valuable type of marketing you can do for your store. Shopify’s blog platform is slightly on the weaker side. Zipify allows you to use the same drag and drop format to build these at will.
Zipify Pages Pricing
Zipify Pages is very much a premium app and is therefore priced accordingly. Just for pages alone, plans start at $69 per month.
Something that may slightly ease your mind is that your first 14 days are on a trial basis, so you have a limited time to ‘try before you buy’.
Within the basic plan, you get access to a lot of the core features that would be transformative to your business, namely successful templates, reporting and lead generation tools. What you don’t get access to until you upgrade, however, is split testing and the ability to make blogs.
There is also some difference between the number of page views you get included, but this shouldn’t necessarily be an issue for smaller stores.
If your store is larger than the screenshots above, it’s possible to negotiate an ‘enterprise’ level deal with the team directly over at Zipify.
Zipify Pages Benefits
Why do you need an app like this?
Here are the benefits that you can get from your subscription:
- Improve your conversion rate – this is very much the primary function of all of Zipify’s pages. How much benefit you will see will depend on what you sell, but expect some double digit improvements.
- Collect more leads – As mentioned earlier, this is critical for any store. Nurturing leads and turning them into new and repeating customers is much cheaper than acquiring them from sources such as Google or Facebook.
- Integrates with CRMs – This is the second critical stage of turning those leads into customers. By integrating into platforms (which we’ve previously reviewed), Zipify makes everything seamless and easy
- No developer required – The vast majority of store owners want to keep things simple and not work with code. Given its nature, you can skip the expensive dev bill on this one.
- Members training area – thankfully, you don’t just pay for Zipify and are left with a tool to work out by yourself. It’s comprehensive training ensure you can get maximum buck for your money
- 30 day money back guarantee – Always a nice to have an a sure fire way to make sure that you at least give it a test.
Zipify Pages – Is It Worth It?
You just have to look at the quality of the landing pages that come out of Zipify to make a pretty quick judgement on whether this tool is worth it. The answer is a resounding yes.
Yes, Zipify is a premium tool at a premium price point, but assuming you are running a decent amount of traffic to your site and have some spare cash and time to play with testing, then it’s definitely worth giving a go.
Depending on what your product offering is, defines what kind of templates that you should consider using. Be sure if you take out a subscription to think long and hard about what you want the customer journey to be before you start building. This will allow you to get the best results possible in the least amount of time.