In today’s fast-paced business world, forging strategic alliances with other brands has become essential for success. Brand partnerships offer many benefits, helping companies expand their reach, tap into new markets, and unlock exciting opportunities. Let’s explore five key reasons why brand partnerships are vital for businesses to thrive and grow.Continue reading “The Power of Brand Partnerships: 5 Reasons Why They Are Important”
Brand partnerships have become increasingly popular in recent years as companies look for innovative ways to reach new customers and grow their businesses. By collaborating with other brands, businesses can tap into new markets, create unique experiences, and generate revenue streams. In this blog post, we’ll explore eight reasons why you should be doing brand partnerships if you aren’t already.Continue reading “8 reasons you should be doing brand partnerships if you aren’t already”
Learn 3 ways to feature your rewards programme on your order confirmation email to drive repeat purchases.
|Rewards & confirmation email summary:
– Confirmation emails have the highest open rate of any customer email yet rarely feature marketing content
– Brands can feature rewards on confirmation emails to elicit action without pressuring shoppers into a second purchase
– Remember to tailor your approach to each audience and build long-term relationships
Ready to understand the psychology behind rewarding customers, plus 3 ways to approach your confirmation email? Keep reading.
Learn the secrets of optimising customer touchpoints for a greater impact on your loyalty scheme conversion rate.
|Loyalty scheme CRO takeaways:
– Over-featuring your loyalty scheme can be better than under-promoting it, but it’s still easy to go overboard.
– Before you promote your loyalty scheme, you must make it: Obvious, clear, attractive, and easy.
– To increase the CRO of your loyalty scheme registrations, run experiments on how you feature it across universal, transactional, and trigger-based implementation points.
Ready to reach your registration KPIs and build your repeat customer base? Keep reading.
Learn why giving your customers rewards during key life events is key to winning their loyalty.
|Quick takeaways for rewarding customers during life events:
1. Life events are more memorable because customers are experiencing more emotions.
2. You can reward customers with discounts, gifts, or discounts to complimentary brands.
3. Set up an automated date-triggered reward email to deliver your rewards with no additional effort.
Ready to understand why rewarding customers on key dates is an underrated marketing tactic? Read on.
A step-by-step guide to turning your lurking social media followers into reward programme devotees.
|Quick takeaways to drive reward sign-ups via social media:
Engage your followers with a three-step strategy:
1. Awareness – Use natural segues to reintroduce your reward scheme.
2. Engagement – Share social proof and ask followers to vote on future rewards.
3. Action – Urge customers to register with PAS content and FOMO-inducing posts.
Keep reading to learn how to push your customers from awareness to action.
Creating a rewards programme is one thing. Encouraging your customers to use it requires a whole separate set of email marketing skills.
So, when John Lewis dropped this perfect rewards re-engagement email into our inbox, we couldn’t resist breaking it down for you.Continue reading “How to write the perfect Rewards e-mail, by John Lewis”
If you’re only using your rewards or loyalty programme to tempt new customers, you’re sleeping on a giant pot of missed potential.
Take those blinkers off and see your rewards system for what it is; a powerhouse of engagement and content opportunities.
Here are 5 unexpected methods to feature your rewards or loyalty programme offers.Continue reading “5 Unexpected Ways To Turn Your Loyalty Programme Into A Major Revenue Channell”
This guide shares how to become a Host on Tyviso Rewards. Get started today to reward your customers, make them stick around for longer and earn money whilst doing it.Continue reading “How to Become a Host on Tyviso Rewards”
The following guide is a brief overview of how to join the reward library and provide an offer for other brands to promote to their customers.Continue reading “How to Become a Reward Supplier on Tyviso Rewards”
You’ve decided to give Tyviso a trial. Good choice.
The below guide is a quick overview of what the next steps are.Continue reading “FAQ: How To Onboard on Tyviso Recommends”
You’ve spent years acquiring loyal customers as a business, so you don’t want to give them to your competitors.
At Tyviso, we have automatic and manual ways to ensure that this doesn’t happen. Instead, you only recommend your customers to non-competing brands and vice versa.Continue reading “FAQ: Avoiding Competing Brands On Tyviso Recommends”